Listen, everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn’t mean people aren’t going to argue with you about it.
Below is a list of very unpopular opinions of my own. I have never found one other person who agree with any of these statements, and some of them I am even a little afraid to say out loud. This is for fun, so please don’t judge my “offensive” beliefs, and PLEASE SHARE YOURS. I promise I won’t tell you you’re wrong (probably).
SO, here’s a list of my unpopular opinions, if you share any of them please feel free to let me know that I’m not alone.
- I hate fall. It’s too cold and it marks the end of summer which is my favorite time of year. (Summer doesn’t make you wear pants, which I appreciate.)
- I hate rain…it’s too wet
- I don’t really care for Mexican food. I do love nachos, I’m not a monster, but tacos enchiladas etc. are all super medium experiences that I could ultimately survive without.
- For the most part, I find sports boring.
- I don’t get the draw of UFC or why it’s even legal for that matter.
- Christmas just stresses me out.
- I have trouble getting through action movies because I get bored during battle scenes. Also violence is stupid, so.
- Romance movies are too cheesy and predictable.
- I don’t like steak and cannot fathom why anyone would eat it on purpose.
- Cat’s are assholes (with very very minimal exceptions).
- Hot Cheetos are gross.
- Beyonce isn’t that great.
There. I said it.