First of all, I have to thank the lovely lady who nominated me, Anna from Anna the Fangirl. She’s got a super interesting and thoughtful blog so you should definitely check her out!
So here are the Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
Questions by Anna:
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
There’s a long list of places I want to go, but Australia is at the top. I love the beach, the accents, and the beautiful views.
2. What do you miss most about your childhood?
Um, everything. I definitely miss the lack of bills, debt, and stress. Overall, I miss the carefree lifestyle. My biggest concern was if my friends mom would let her come out to play from down the street. Those truly were simpler times.
3. What is your favorite time of the year/holiday?
Summer! I love warmth, hate the cold, and hate pants (we’ve been over this before, haven’t we?).
4. What is your favorite post on your blog?
Well, I don’t have very many yet, but I’m kinda proud of my article about women. Those thoughts had been floating around in my head for a while, and it felt good to get them all out, and I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the feedback.
5. What are you afraid of?
Spiders is my short answer, they’re just so unsettling. My longer answer would probably have something to do with never being successful or never really finding something to do with my life that makes me feel happy and fulfilled.
6. Do you like movies or books better?
Typically movies, because you can consume the whole story in one sitting, but of course there are some books that will never compare to a movie. Audio books are still probably more my jam though because I suspect I may have developed adult ADD, and I pretty much need to be doing at least 2 things at once at almost all times.
7. What kind of animal would you choose to be your pet? (Real or fictional)
Once I heard there was a breed of miniature giraffes, and made it my life’s goal to someday own one. There was even a convincing photoshopped picture online. It was truly heartbreaking to find out it wasn’t real. I’d also take a finger monkey (google it, you won’t be disappointed).
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Mornings are the enemy.
9. Would you rather have a fun night out or stay in?
It really just depends. Sometimes I just gotta get out of the house and do something, but I’m also an extreme introvert, so I do sometimes get too excited about staying home.
10. Why did you start blogging?
I always wanted to, and I felt like I had so much to say that I was just keeping inside my head. I wanted an outlet, and maybe I could find some people who can relate.
11. What was the last thing that made you smile?
These guys, of course:
Now, here are my nominations:
And these are my questions for you guys:
1. What is one thing many people don’t know about you?
2. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time?
3. What do you consider your spirit animal, and why?
4. What’s the last thing that made you smile?
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
6. What is your absolute dream job?
7. What is your favorite time of year/holiday?
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
9. What’s the main reason you started blogging?
10. What’s some advice you wish someone had given you (or advice you wish you could give to your younger self)?
Happy blogging! 🙂